11.25.2005

A tag of terrorist...ha ha ha

I love my long Hair
  • My Grandfather said "You are looking like a terrorist...ha ha ha...I loved that animosity. I retorted 'If you scold me again and again than I will not hesitate to proceed with my rebellious character.' It was an antagonism against sobriety.
  • My Father said "Gentleman, what you want to prove?"He ordered me to have a haircut but I had a courage for disagreement. So, he gave me another option, it was to maintain it properly.
  • My Mother said "I'll make your ponytail". It was comedy for me but I enjoyed those precious moments with a small pony...sometime...so good.
  • My Cousines said "We have another Dhoni in our country".
  • My brother Nikhil irritate me by disturbing my set hair.
  • My Big B helped me to straighten my hair.
  • My other friends also give their stupid comments for my hair.

Let's see, till when, my long hair will last. I love my long hair because it gave me a look of terrorist. Ha Ha Ha...too good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a hair style!Wish I could have such a long hair. It's not easy to maintain such a long hair but I know you are passionate about it. I just wanna see your uncut hair in next semester break.