9.01.2008

Eye Gear...


Many things in life is done without any firm purpose, still one does such range of things because he love to do it. Searching reason behind such purposeless acts is effete and also its evaluation may never be deemed as process of wisdom. So, before extrapolating reasons lets reveal what actually I’m discussing? Which aimless action needed to be observed?

One may easily ascertain it by viewing above picture. Yup! Eye gears. I love it since my childhood. Never had enough money at that time to even think of buying classy glasses but miserly played a lot with costly goggles of my Papaji. May be this liking of mine I have inherited as a patrimony from my father. He at some point of time was eye wear fanatic. His collection of RayBan with many other international brands has always been something to cheer about for enthusiastic cheapskate like me.

Apart from comparing hereditary habits, slowly with age I automatically developed the liking for attractive eye wears. No rumination occurred anytime to determine reason behind such instinctive liking. Generally, variety of people has divergent reasons with them to wear goggles; but for me it is instant impulsive love.

What one can find out while examining the reasons?

Protection of eyes from harmful foreign particles, proper view, adding style et cetera is the justification people entrench in supporting their reason. Although, my perception of wearing it is different, totally an outcome of sheer immature childish behaviour locked behind rare egoistic charm of mine. Furthermore, not even for single moment before encrypting this post I thought – Why the hell I wear these eye gears? Just consistently did it for fun throughout my teenage.

Transition in age and intellect is apparent now but desire for better eye gears is growing consistently. Any resplendent piece automatically adds variety to my large collection of goggles. I have inherent habit of changing it on daily basis because rigidness of any format sucks charm from life.


Buying goggles is another passion and wearing them had become inevitable part of my chore. Moreover, I hate dissolving my pocket over branded ones, as it allows me to change them frequently and also save carefree spending. Must say, branded piece are damn costly and it only help those who wear it for purpose. Therefore, I spend on middle range.

Monstrous disadvantage of keeping eye gear is vulnerable thought of safety. Finding immediate shelter for it after usage is quite a torturous task. Such petty task irritates when we are in between other vital works. I usually hang it in my shirt as a result destroyed uncountable number of them in past few years. Believe me, really love to use them but hate to find its appropriate accommodation after usage.

One unintentional good which goggles do is it adds stupendous bright flavour in my photographs. Also, saves my tiny poor eyes from unnecessary exposure.

Generally it also initiates point for discussion when I hang out with friends. Now, slowly but surely it became significant trapping for strangers to identify me in absence of necessary indications.

Above mentioned was the brief exposition about my smooth experience regarding eye gears. I have habit of ending my posts with eye catchers at the end but surely it’s difficult to elicit something reasonable in this subject. As a result, personal comic belief can be showered below to emblazon the rhythm–

“For me, routine without eye gear is similar to getting ready after bath without any inner wear.”

1 comment:

Kishu said...

You look good in goggles.