1.30.2006

26th January was reserved for Rang De Basanti...


Sandy at Anand Talkies

Aie Saala! My mind is buzzing with a melodious tune of a particular song. Once again…Aie Saala…plz plz plz…ek baar aur…thoda jor se…Aie Saala…Oh my God, just experienced a rhythmic visual treasure. First time in my life, this recognized patriotic day which is divulged as a Republic day of India was of some importance to me. It was my instant opinion after coming out of a theatre. I watched the two consecutive show of a particular movie. Believe me, it was an insane act but I did it. Reason was so simple; another Aamir Khan movie persuaded me to comply with a first time and a life time experience. His movies are in a habit to attract divergent intellects of differing personalities in an attempt to create a miracle with its ultimate creative scripts. This time it was to awake a youth from their cataleptic sleep in this self-interested world. I firmly believe that it was an honest effort made by some erudite personality to transmogrify the realm of modernity...that too…in a neat and precise manner. In my opinion, the sole aim was to reciprocate the efficacy of changing modern symptoms entrenched in a society with a rare ingredient of some harsh but true realities. A comparative initial effort was enough to impress a limited audience. I also believe that many will not digest this type of curtly innovation. Sorry for them but this movie revived my chore with a heavy load of constructive imperatives imbued in it. All these unwanted fuss may not fruition in a context, although, it can be a good topic for a time pass debate. So, I’ll just ignore it and convey the rarest of the rare experience of my life.
First day first show of any movie is an experience to remember but if it’s a cinema like Rang De Basanti…than…yahooooo…life is so good. What to say about this movie? A must watch movie for every prudent teenagers. My adventure initiated in a bed, I was sleeping in my kitchen bedroom, dreaming about my career considerations, suddenly I found someone knocking a door of my room and screaming...sandeep...sandeep. This time, it was my dear friend Neil. I had to drop them to Anand talkies due to unavailability of any means of conveyance at an early morning. They booked their tickets for a particular show. It was about 5:00 AM, myself with Neil and Sherin scudded to a theatre. I already booked my tickets for a first day second show; my sole object was to drop them to theatre and return back to hostel for fulfilling an another installment of a healthy sleep. We reached theatre at quarter past 5 and as usual my psycho mind took control of my senses. Therefore, I instantly decided to watch a morning show, as a result, borrowed some money at an early morning from Neil and buyed a ticket for that show. It was a very cool morning, I had my Shaul on; which gave me a Thakur look of sholay. Another bewildering scene,very less crowd that too for the Aamir Khan's movie. My mind was stunned, I started doubting my decision but subsequently got the news that a particular movie had been released in two theatres of Raipur. We equipped ourselves inbetween those comfortable sitting arrangement, limited crowd already denunciated the charm of a movie but I had a gut feeling that movie will surprise everybody. I was damn right...it was so innovative...for me it was a great movie.
Once again, Aamir Khan explored his performance and set another peak to endeavor for his admirers. Ohhh! I am sure that this particular movie shall reinvigorate a patriotic spirit of Indian youths. It was a fascinating experience for me, my psych impressed with a cinematography which compelled me to watch that movie again. So, enthrals reiterated but this time accompanied with some other friends. I enjoyed more in a second show, although, a bit of nostalgia creeped in after an interval of a second show. As a result, Kundan's shoulder(my colleague) became a perfect place for a twenty minutes sleep. Subsequently, had a relentless and flawless sleep in a home complimented with a qualitative home food, thereafter discussed various humorous scene with my brother and friends, sang Aie Saala several times and also ruminated over various inspiring dialogues of Rang De Basanti. I must say that this movie is a must watch movie. I simply loved it...ummm...complete entertainer. For me, movie was imbibed with a divergent rational and humorous dialogues. I remember a dialogue said by a trendy Khan of bollywood was "Jindagi mein do cheezein hoti hai...yaa to jindagi jaise chal rahi hai chalne do...yaa to jimmedaari uthao usey badalne ki".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat site, dudee

So, u liked rang de basanti eh
awesome movie, na
totally rocked my mind
made me think.... wat hav i done so far in my life so far?
Nothing...
No no no, i m not talking about going on a killing spree
Jus something worthwhile

Sanjay


Note: I like ur hair

Anonymous said...

What could be the better way to celebrate the republic day than watching Rang de basanti... first day show...
Though I have some disagreement with climax and a part or two, but still a great movie made with a serious effort, great acting and songs. Let's see whether this new generation has really awoken or they are taking Rang de basanti as "MASTI KI PATHSHALA"