1.25.2006

Just returned from a marriage function...

Sandy in reception ceremony of a marriage


Recently, I had a fantastic time in Rajnandgaon while enjoying with my relatives in a marriage ceremony of my cousine brother. It was a marvelous family get together after a considerable time. My all brothers, sisters and elders had been assimilated themselves at a particular place and we had an awesome time together. It was a typical Marwari marriage with lot's of traditional functions. In our caste, marital procedures are imbued with lots of comedy ceremonies. Therefore, one can seriously enjoy just by observing those fuzzy processual aspects. Although, my sole aim was to enjoy life in midst of all those relatives. So, must say that our enjoyment was in it's sheer hype with an ever-astonishing effect. Moreover, I danced a lot and ate variety of tempting grilled products. This function revealed some more unknown relations to me. As a result, for me, it was a happening moment of my life. If anyone care to probe some snaps of a particular marriage function; I'll take you there... wait for few days.

No comments: