10.21.2007

Just Shut Up...


Law of contract is very crucial subject in this modern era. Every secure transaction is done by entering into agreements. Each agreement comprise of terms and conditions. Sole reason for fostering such type of business management is to evade future problems.

Don’t be scared, this post will not emanate any technical concept of the subject. My endeavour to reveal about contract law is something else; very comedy in hue, as sometime back I intended to built one friendship on the basis of agreement.

Few months back, somehow I engaged myself in chatting with one girl. I knew that girl before hand but we never ever talked like we do it now. Some cogent purpose compelled us to interchange thoughts. Believe me; originality pays you in long facets of life because I shared my natural witty behaviour with her in that limited conversation. Within that short span of time, our hilarious happening instinct was enough to extrapolate topics for our further talks. It’s incredible to share feelings with a person of similar characteristics, so somehow elongated the horizon of our discussion in polished language replete with lots of original opinions. Casually unconcerned about the status of our relationship, we discussed on so many subjects that it was enough to form a broad opinion about each other. Later on, hysteric emblazonment of our minds made us feel that we became awesome friends.

When we care for someone, detouring fear and unexpected expectations automatically creeps in. I proposed her to enter into an agreement for typical friendship in very cheeky manner. Her response was obvious; she was stunned and scolded me that release pressure from your mind by thinking in such trashy dimension. It made me realize how foolish I can be at times. She respected my innocent expression which refilled my subsequent responses with exuberant brio and enthusiasm. Whole contract law expunged from my mind and she taught me friendship should be unconditional. If you impose conditions in friendship than mere status and caliber of relation becomes blurred.

First time I thought, wow how convincingly she changed the mindset of stubborn fellow who always followed some self-made beliefs of his heart. Yup, every relation should be freed from impediments for adequate outcomes. Very simple thought it was but expressed at suitable timing to become special.

Seriously, I found many of my lost capabilities of my childhood while communicating with her. Again, life started taking new shape in some unrecognized stratums, where only originality and purity prevailed. We recuperated ourselves from formal canons of expression; lost inherent hilarious capabilities of our nature refreshed their realms inside us again.

After divulging the intellectual dimension of each other, it can be emanated that destiny designed us in each other’s way in such a novel manner because we managed to have many similar qualities. For me, basic skills and verve of both of us are so accurate that it can be called as ‘same’.

With so many similarities, we were striding with conviction in unknown way. Lost laughing capabilities was found, when we chatted and our hilarious humour blow us off consistently. I laughed so much that it was sheer rapture at times. Ethereal feelings continued scanning the heart to express any rare thoughts, although we always tried to laminate it with delightful sobriety. Now, differences can be talked upon. Differences were present, not in our basic characteristics or nature but in the way we behaved.

I always expressed my heart out but she restricted her feelings for some reason. I hated and denigrated it but it continued for probable time. Sometimes I felt that whether I’m intervening too much in her life; although her placid responses and her past made me cooperate at times. She behaved so girlish type that I just can’t stop my wild laughs at occasion. As we shared so many similarities, we had similar bewailing ego problems. I was cent percent sure that it will bother us extremely at sometime in our relation.

Wriggling twists of our life made us meet at a time, when a worst tragedy in both of our life was quite fresh. Even we ignore, somewhere in our heart we didn’t had any expectation from our life at that particular moment when we met in internet. Overwhelming response of her really attracted my attention. Although at that time, we were just living for the sake of it, so proximity of pain also found similarity in our pleasant itinerary.

Thereafter, inevitable accrued in my heart. I started admiring her so much that couldn’t think beyond her. Without any fear in mind, I’ll express myself herein now. When we involve our mind in any subject, with time and interest, we initiate delving rare insights to entail our knowledge therein. Same happened to me, I thought so much about her so somehow commenced praising her in my heart. Every reaction of her I started liking. I loved her intoxicating eyes which deserve a separate post in my blog. Those miraculous eyes made me mad, whether its stylish blinking or stupendous shine, every movement of it calmed my senses and claimed appreciation of praise. Totally small in size but it communicates. Impetus of its glow extend when it is complimented with joyful cushy smile. I just love the husk of her voice, although very rarely I got the opportunity to listen it but her voice also just blow me off. Moreover, I think she also observed me consistently but hesitate in expressing it. It suited her personality also, as she is beautiful and sober kinda bomb who explodes rarely to emanate happiness for others. Must say; a very determined and passionate individual to secure the sanctity of every relations in her life. Best thing about her is she lives relation rather than performing it as a part of responsibility. A suave innocent personality who is really comedy in many of her instantaneous instincts. Every baggy movement of her made me cherish her eternal beauty. Honestly, no ulterior motives at all than also could not restrict these endearing gloss to praise my adorable sweetheart friend.

Five crucial months has been surpassed but irony of charm in this relation can't be enfeebled so soon. I’ll miss her salubrious smile and exhilarating responses forever.

Yeah, I miss it because she said today that she hates me so much. Bye forever she said to me. We had another happening fight today. Something allowed tsunami to occur inside my heart. Even with that gloomy pain, I tried to reconcile but she said with lots of conviction that don’t bother me in my life again. When she gets angry, her response gets fatal which shakes my nervous energy. For me, my stand was so obvious and correct that such feeling is ridiculous to feel. My self-esteem is bothering me so much that can’t talk with her now. She takes me for granted at many circumstances which I hate it. Many a times, fault was mine but I never admitted it but she also does the same. No harmony was probed even for a single time in dismembering our faults during fights. Donno whoz to be found guilty herein?

She has different priorities and aspirations in her life. I’m still unsure about my priorities, juzz wanna squeeze somewhere with loads of prosperity. My best wishes are secured for all her future endeavours and I’ll try to keep myself away from her.

Shut up I used to call her.

Now, if you get here – Just shut up.

How much you hurt me? I’m getting lost forever…ohk…My delicate feelings became more brittle and ready to be broken. Come and crash it as you do it always. You fighter, I really miss your huge range of Hindi slangs throughout my life.

For you –

“God knocks our door once with the opportunity, if you show your laziness in doing the needful. Your neighbour will enjoy the benefit. Comedy observation of mine but yeah timing matters in life.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arey Duffer we always fight...does it make ne difference in our feeling??for me it doesn't...see i didn't talk to u..n u came out with an awesome post..thank u so much...n m nt angry...just want u to learn that life is beyond fights.. :)...n don't waste ur time fighting but living each n every moment of this frndship..destiny has a lot of gudy gudy things in its store for u...all the best dost...coz i donno u wud like to talk to me or not after the GRAND FIGHT...