10.16.2007

Who loves you?


Who loves you?

Who?

Why I’m asking this question?

Whom I’m asking?

What is the probable answer to it?

Why I need this answer?

Absolutely unsure about it. Still wanna express whatever I feel because this is my place of expression.

Love – heard that it cannot be purchased; also divulged about its unpredictability in one’s life. May be, never felt it in concrete manner. Still insouciant about the ingredients imbibed therein. Moreover, people say it happens suddenly. Before your senses realize its presence, you become crazy and mad.

Hey, plz...

People don’t think that I’m talking about love for parents or relatives…ohk…it may be bewildering mind set of some people when they find me writing about love. So, plz…

Can’t describe much about love but will convey my feelings herein.

For me, at benign time of my adolescence love was a foolish epithet which creates problems for every teenager. Dats it.

Never tried to comprehend the insights of what love is? But can say I loved to watch good love stories of Bollywood. A pleasure oriented treasure it is. May be I was brought up in such environment where I always restricted myself to think about all these issues.

Believe me, its enough of back ground introduction to intimate what I wanted to explore. Few months back, I commenced communicating with one gal. It was unexpected and sudden. How it happened? I donno but it happened. We indulged ourselves in many casual talks on vividly happening topics. We extrapolated the realm of expression with many vibrant issues. Range of issues surges from humor to sensible communication. Slowly but surely our tuning became so happening that we became very very close friends; such with whom one can share their sensitive emotion and wild wit. We started feeling each others feeling in the same manner as we felt in the particular situation. Understanding elevated, feelings soared and friendship too elongated its ambit with short span of time. Thereafter, we became inevitable part of each others chore.

I never talked with her in person. Reason is quite stupid that I’m a big duffer of all time. Donno, my voice takes so much time to come out when I see her that timing mismatches. I feel so uncomfortable that my heart get stunned and mind sweats; so it’s better to be silent than to screw my own image before my another special friend. Although, by meagre default also I never miss any opportunity to see her.

It never suits my personality that I do such type of silly things. Still my psyche compels me to do so. Huh! Something derogating me somewhere which I myself donno.

Still the stature of friendship is alive in our relation which keeps us going in many untapped stratums. Since past few months, I can’t think beyond her in any facet of my life. First time, any eyes mesmerized me to such an extent that I lost myself. My vision always waits for those special blinking of her eyes which replicate confirmation of one secret thing in our friendship. When I see her all my tension diminishes, heart shivers and my mind seers for one different type of dream.

What type of dream is this? Didn’t give much pressure on my mind to ruminate in that dimension but still desperately and passionately chasing something to happen.

It requires two hands for adequate clapping. So, I’m not the only culprit for sure. This ever-glowing friendship is flawless till now and its itinerary replete with miraculous thud for sure. Blimey! May be its flavour is still unrecognized through our formal expression.

Most vital part is we both tried to limit the horizon of this relation through many unsuccessful attempts. We indulged ourselves in divergent tiffs and detouring tussles each and every day. Fights we call it. Badly we fought which made us bother grievously. It spoiled our exams and many related endeavours also. More we fight, deeper and wider our feelings grew for each other. Every fight was so serious because each time it seems that we lost each other. Issues in our fights are so nebulous that we forget the issue but still fight felicitate unbound and high. Admiring part of this special relation is our fights only which made us miss each other so much.

Must say, only eyes till date which attracted my attention.

Donno where this friendship is taking us but we are enjoying it so much. As we share so many similarities in nature, thinking, life-style and so on.

Shut up – she always used to say me so shutting my brief observation herein. Miss you shut up.

Hope, many more fights to come with more durable reciprocity. We both believe in destiny and its designs. This friendship occurred because she says –

“People having similar circumstances, grievances and conviction automatically come closer to each other.”

7 comments:

nestpa said...

Oh my god! This girl you are talking abt is surely blessed. I can't imagine how any girl who gets to know you could be anything but absolutely awed by your charisma. But then, it takes a special girl for you to be afflicted the same may. My special friend, I know you as a person without any shortcomings. But this will make you more complete than complete. And I'll pray for your eternal happiness!

Anonymous said...

Hey man u r such an asshole!!!!! sorry to say that but u never told me how bad.. now who is she u have to tell me all in our nxt conversation.yippy now got my opportunity to laugh on u... kitna comedy hai sandy ab mere ghar me kaam karne wali aa gayi.... hehehe jyada chid mat.... caught u man but i m sooo happy for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ppl thinking wat not...kyu sapne dikha rahe ho..such bata do subko... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey frnd...i knw this gal whom u talking abt well....u lucky to have this gal as ur frnd.very sincere n faithful in all her relations..lucky guy...both of u are rocking...all the best...

Anonymous said...

this is something very sweet.but never expected this from you.....neways u hav to tell me who this person is and dare you hide it......
and mind it if it is one of your stupid joke then you shall not be spared....

but you have expressed it in a amazing way.....

gud luck!!

Anonymous said...

hey man!!!!!!!!!!!! u hid her from me, ur best friend. i am very upset. common yaar, apne bhai ko to bata sakta hai.

Anonymous said...

Well said.